Cylindrical Grinding, Internal Grinding, Surface Grinding, CNC Profile Grinding, Wormshaft Grinding and Form Grinding
Grinding is a requirement for many precision components.
Eric Paton Engineering (A division of We Can Precision Engineering) have a full range of grinding equipment.
New parts can be manufactured to precision tolerances and worn parts can be repaired and reground. Blades and knives can be resharpened. Tools and cutters can also be refurbished by grinding.
- Cylindrical Grinding – Up to 500mm diameter x 3.0m long
- Internal Grinding – Up to 400mm diameter
- Surface Grinding – Up to 600mm wide x 2.5m long
- CNC Profile Grinding – Up to 400mm wide x 600mm long
- Wormshaft Grinding – Up to 150mm diameter x 500mm long
- Form Grinding – Up to 355mm diameter x 508mm long
- Tool and Cutter Sharpening